Meet our team.
Our team works with clients globally.
Brad Pitts is a highly accomplished innovation and growth strategist specializing in product marketing, product management, and growth marketing. With an impressive track record, he has successfully guided category-leading brands such as American Express, AIG, Intermex, City National Bank of Florida, as well as digital startups, in overcoming their critical growth challenges through effective product launches, transformations and marketing initiatives.
Renowned for his expertise of operating at the intersection of data analytics, insights, omnichannel marketing strategy, and customer experience, Brad excels in developing comprehensive strategies that yield measurable results. His leadership spans across the U.S., Latin America and Asia, encompassing both B2B and B2C marketing realms, enabling him to offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to his clients.
Brad holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and dual Bachelor's degrees from the University of Florida in Finance and Spanish. With his diverse background, Brad is exceptionally equipped to provide strategic guidance and drive growth for organizations seeking to thrive in dynamic market landscapes.
- Financial Services
- Growth Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Go-to-market strategy
- Product Management and Marketing
- Customer Engagement and Retention
- Transformed the marketing departments of PE-backed FinTech organization prior to IPO, driving into profit centers, resulting in an impressive 28%+ revenue growth. By implementing efficient strategies across marketing activities, he achieved a remarkable 30% reduction in key expense lines.
- Designed and built a comprehensive lead generation and nurturing program integrating martech, content marketing, marketing automation platforms and paid marketing strategies to drive qualified leads and optimized conversions throughout the customer journey.
- Led design and launch of industry-leading Customer Loyalty and Voice of Customer program which drove a 20-point increase in Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Used consumer insights and consumer segmentation to prioritize and manage a portfolio of products in development valued at $100 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), ensuring product-market fit and definition of go-to-market plan.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Founder and Principal Consultant, The Oaken Group
- Chief Marketing and Experience Officer, City National Bank of Florida
- SVP, Head of Marketing, Intermex Wire Transfer
- VP, Americas Head of Customer Insights, AIG
- VP, Latin America Head of Product Development, AIG
- Director, Customer Loyalty and Retention, American Express