Meet our team.
Our team works with clients globally.
Tony actualizes growth of mid-sized, privately owned, professional services companies going through ownership and leadership transitions, are seeking market/ service optimization/ expansion, or seeking to improve talent acquisition/ retention. As Chief Marketing Officer, he has transformed the marketing function, entered new markets, launched new services, and led the business development organization for several professional services companies. He has also led executive operations from improving internal processes to award-winning employee engagement and firm-wide digital transformation. He has consistently proven instrumental in leading organizations toward sustained success in the competitive professional services landscape.
- Public Private Partnerships
- Real Estate
- Brand Purpose Strategy and Operations alignment
- CSR, ESG, Sustainability Strategy and Operations alignment
- Leadership and Ownership transformation
- Market entry strategy
- Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity strategy
- Market segmentation leadership resulting in a 172% increase in revenue CAGR
- Drove significant sales growth within a complex sales structure: 23.5% sales CAGR
- Digital transformation and data efficacy leadership. Evaluation, procurement, integrations, implementation, adoption, and continuous improvement for major ERP components.
- Spearheaded the management and execution of entire aspects of corporate restructuring and brand strategy, including reorganizing business divisions in alignment with target markets.
- Increased organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) effectiveness for target markets, resulting in non-compete new client acquisition and the growth of a software-as-a-service spin-off.
Open in KnowledgeNet.ai
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer at Environmental Systems Design