Are you an experienced Chief Marketing Officer and want to join us?
Are you an experienced CMO with 20+ years of experience who:
- Is tired of holding a corporate role full of uncertainty, politics, and required 24/7 availability?
- Is working as a solo consultant but, wants more stability, collaboration, and clients?
- Has looked at other fractional “CMO” organizations but wants a better revenue split, to work with actual CMOs (not just VPs), no exclusivity, a profit sharing opportunity, and international client work?
- Is seeking the ability to provide better solutions for clients by working collectively with other CMOs and knowing 1 + 2 = 5?
If so, CMO Syndicate might be what you are looking for. Please let us know if you would like to join us!
What we look for.
If you are a proven C-level marketing executive who wants a fresh opportunity to work with a positive, passionate team of true CMO peers who help companies rapidly accelerate growth, you may be what we are looking for.
We are seeking actual CMOs who have reported to the President or CEO with years of executive level marketing leadership. We are not looking for those with only extensive agency backgrounds. You will also be open-minded, curious, entrepreneurial in nature, flexible and excited about being part of a highly-skilled team who values close collaboration.
At CMO Syndicate, our collective team also has strong marketing, business, and financial acumen, along with a proven track record of industry results. Like all successful CMOs, you will also be able to translate the vision of a CEO into a powerful marketing plan as well as look at the business holistically.
What do you get with CMO Syndicate?
We carefully strove to be different--both for our clients and ourselves. We have strong values and an authentic, supportive culture.
The benefits of working with CMO Syndicate are different from other organizations:
- Highest initial compensation rate in the industry
- Access to reputable, proven CMOs to collaborate with
- No service exclusivity
- International brand and services
- Complete flexibility to manage your workload and life
- Enhanced ability to produce superb, impactful deliverables
- Backdrop of a global company to enhance your credibility/reduce risk for clients
- Full back-office support—accounting, invoicing, legal contracts, etc.
- Peer support and joint project opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Ability to stay fresh with continued learning